Please ask for advice at email@example.com
goAustria Fall 2020 is an exclusive, intensive 2-week program in Austria for 10 startups who have developed at least a prototype. Beside many exclusive and tailor-made workshops, we are going to partner up with 1MillionStartups – a pioneering platform to support startups with a focus on the UN Sustainable Development goals – and participate at the 1MillionStartups Conference. The perfect event to pitch your products and services in front of potential investors and business partners.*
*All services are offered es long as governamental regualtions to COVID-19 allow it. Therfore changes of the services and the program are possible.
How does it work?
A jury comprised of Austrian and international experts will select up to 10 international startups to participate in the incubator initiative. The program will run for two weeks and explore the opportunities and peculiarities of the Austrian and European markets.
The program takes place in Vienna from August 31st until September 11th, 2020.
What does the goAustria program offer to participants?
- Office in a co-working space (for the two weeks)
- Accommodation (for the two weeks)
- Travel grant (partial coverage)
- Individual coaching and mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Network with investors, corporates and connecting with like-minded Austrian and European startups
- Entry and exclusive sessions at the 1MillionStartups Conference
Who can participate?
The "goAustria 2weeks" call-in fall 2020 addresses innovative founders and young companies that have at least developed a prototype. Focus is given to the GIN target regions (Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapore, China, and South Korea) and other non-European countries. Technological focus: SDG related and all application fields. We strongly encourage applications from female founders.
How do I apply?
Application at GIN goAustria