goAustria 2weeks – June 2017 (3rd Call)
The international goAustria Incubation ProgrammVerfügbarkeit: 01.02.2017 12:00 bis 15.03.2017 12:00
"goAustria 2weeks" enables participants to gain valuable insights, experiences and contacts in the Start-Up Hotspot Austria network. This will help them get their innovation and their company ready for the European market. goAustria also opens participants coveted access to the Pioneers Festival in Vienna, one of the largest and most important start-up events in Europe.
How does it work?
A jury including Austrian and international experts will select up to 10 international start-ups to participate in the incubator initiative. The programme will run for two weeks and explore the opportunities and peculiarities of the Austrian and European market.
The program takes place in Vienna from May 29th until June 6th 2017.
What does the goAustria initiative offer to participants?
- Office in a co-working space (for the two weeks)
- Accomodation (for the two weeks)
- Individual coaching and mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Networking with potential business partners, venture capital funds and business angels
- Ptiching event: present your start-up to relevant players and investors
- Development of business models
- Networking and expert events
Who can participate?
"goAustria 2weeks" June 2017 addresses innovative founders and young companies (early stage startups) that have already developed their first product and gained some market experience. Focus is given to the GIN target countries (Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Israel and South Korea) and other non-European countries. Sector Focus for the June 2017 batch is ICT (IoT, Edu-Tech/e-learning, Manufacturing, Robotics & AI, Fintech), but not limited to.
How do I apply?
Application at GIN goAustria