Please ask for advice at email@example.com
The "goAustria 2weeks" program enables participants to gain valuable insights, experiences and contacts in the "Start-Up Hotspot Austria"-Network. This will help them get their innovation and their company ready for the European market. goAustria also offers participants a breakout session to Sytria, a highly innovative region in Austria, where the participants will meet some leading corporates of Austria, to explore opportunities for collaboration.
How does it work?
A jury comprised of Austrian and international experts will select up to 10 international startups to participate in the incubator initiative. The program will run for two weeks and explore the opportunities and peculiarities of the Austrian and European market.
The program takes place in Vienna from September 17 until September 28, 2018.
What does the goAustria program offer to participants?
- Office in a co-working space (for the two weeks)
- Accomodation (for the two weeks)
- Travel grant (partial coverage)
- Individual coaching and mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Networking with potential business partners, venture capital funds and business angels
- Ptiching event: present your startup to relevant players and investors
- Development of business models
- Networking and expert events
- Breakout session to Styria
Who can participate?
The "goAustria 2weeks" call in fall 2018 addresses innovative founders and young companies (early stage startups) that have already developed their first prototyp. Focus is given to the GIN target countries (Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapore and South Korea) and other non-European countries. Technological focus for the October 2018 batch is ICT: IoT, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence AR/VR. Fields of application include, but are not limited to, Automotive, Energy, Fintech and Edu-Tech. We strongly encourage applications from female founders.