goAustria 2weeks – October 2016 (2nd Call)
The international goAustria Incubation ProgrammVerfügbarkeit: 01.08.2016 12:00 bis 20.09.2016 23:59
"goAustria 2weeks" enables participants to gain valuable insights, experiences and contacts in the Start-Up Hotspot Austria network. This will help them get their innovation and their company ready for the European market. goAustria also opens participants coveted access to the Pioneers Festival in Vienna, one of the largest and most important start-up events in Europe.
How does it work?
A jury including Austrian and international experts will select up to 10 international start-ups to participate in the incubator initiative. The programme will run for a maximum of two weeks and explore the opportunities and peculiarities of the Austrian and European market.
What does the goAustria initiative offer to participants?
- Office in a co-working space (2weeks)
- Individual coaching and mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Networking with potential business partners, venture capital funds and business angels
- Demo Day: present your start-up to relevant players and investors
- Development of business models
- Networking and expert events
Who can participate?
"goAustria 2weeks" addresses innovative founders and young companies that have already developed their first product and gained some market experience.