"goAustria 2weeks" enables participants to gain valuable insights, experiences and contacts in the Start-Up Hotspot Austria network. This will help them get their innovation and their company ready for the European market. goAustria also opens participants coveted access to the Pioneers Festival in Vienna, one of the largest and most important start-up events in Europe.
How does it work?
A jury including Austrian and international experts will select up to 10 international start-ups to participate in the incubator initiative. The programme will run for two weeks and explore the opportunities and peculiarities of the Austrian and European market.
The program takes place in Vienna from October 2nd until October 10th 2017.
What does the goAustria initiative offer to participants?
- Office in a co-working space (for the two weeks)
- Accomodation (for the two weeks)
- Individual coaching and mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Networking with potential business partners, venture capital funds and business angels
- Ptiching event: present your start-up to relevant players and investors
- Development of business models
- Networking and expert events
- Breakout Session to Linz
Who can participate?
"goAustria 2weeks" October 2017 addresses innovative founders and young companies (early stage startups) that have already developed their first product and gained some market experience. Focus is given to the GIN target countries (Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Israel and South Korea) and other non-European countries. Sector Focus for the October 2017 batch is ICT, Renewable Energy, Automotive, Cleantech, Fintech , but not limited to.
Mode details at: www.gin-austria.com/goAustriaOctober2017.html
Application at GIN goAustria