DOWNLOADCENTER - CEDR Call 2017
Templates for "New Materials"
Templates for "Automation"
Templates for "Collaborative Planning"
How to get the payments?
1. The Coordinator opens the project in eCall and clicks “Start Action” >> “Create interim report”
- Reporting Period: From project start/last submission to submission date (according to contract)
- Costs: each partner submitts his invoice and indicate VAT (if any) to the eCall system
- Invoice is addressed to FFG and has to include project number and project acronym
- Attachements: with the first invoice you submit the project description and the signed Collaboration Agreement; then the interim report or final report (the other Deliverables are submitted via eCall messages)
2. coordinator submits the project description or progress report together with the invoices to the Programm Manager (FFG) via eCall
3. FFG sends the report to the PEB; the PEB approves the report
4. After approval of reports, FFG releases the total payment to the coordinator
5. The coordinator forwards the shares of the partners to them (as a flow-through entry)
The Austrian Research Promotion Agency, FFG (Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft mbH) is not eligible for input tax deduction and has no VAT Number, so there is no Reverse Charge mechanism possible. VAT will be payed if it is included in the proposal and invoices.
Each non-Austrian contractor has to provide a „Declaration by legal entities for the purpose of tax treaty relief at source“ according to Sec. 2 of the ordinance on DTC-relief, Federal Gazette III No. 92/2005 as amended in Federal Gazette II, No. 44/2006 and the Double Taxation Convention between Austria and the respective country. You find the ZSQU template here. The Certificate of residence (on page 2) has to be confirmed by the tax administration of the State of Residence.
Guideline for ZSQU completion:
The ZSQU formular is valid for one year from the date of the signature.
Please use the following wording when filling in the formular:
- III.a ) FFG Austrian Research Promotion Agency, Sensengasse 1, 1090 Vienna, AUSTRIA
- III.b ) R&D Services after contract for project 867xyz ACRONYM (fill inyour project number and acronym)
- III.c ) your total amount that you expect in the upcoming year (see contract §4.1).
- Page 1 is signed by your organisation.
- Page 2 is signed by your tax administration.
Please send the original signed paper copy to:
Christian Pecharda or Dietrich Leihs
It is ONE ZSQU formular for ONE year for ONE organisation for all payments you expect in total for all projects you participate.
Call documents "New Materials”, “Automation” and "Collaborative Planning"
Submissions on the templates provided should be made using the FFG eCall system. (eCall-Tutorial)
Guide for Applicants (GfA)
- Guide for Applicants (November 2017)
Description of Research Needs (DoRN)
- DoRN New Materials (November 2017)
- DoRN Automation (November 2017)
- DoRN Collaborative Planning (November 2017)
- Project Description New Materials
- Project Description Automation
- Project Description Collaborative Planning
Research & Development Service Contract
- Draft R&D Service Contract (November 2017)