The event will feature representatives from the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology, the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking and the Aerospace Industry, as well as numerous opportunities to network with industrial and academic researchers engaging with the Clean Sky 2 Programme.
Reasons to attend:
- Participants will gain basic information about the proposed Clean Sky 2 Programme and Horizon 2020;
- Participants will get specific information on IADP Fast Rotorcraft, ITD Engines and Small Air Transport Transverse Activity;
- Possibility to raise specific questions;
- Opportunity to attend B2B meetings with Clean Sky 2 representatives (especially for parties interested in applying for Core-Partner roles);
- Wide networking opportunities
We invite interested parties to fill in a Core-Partner template
If you wish to have a B2B meeting organized with a Leader in the afternoon, you should specify it in your registration form which ITD/IADP Representatives you wish to meet.
|Topic||Informationstechnologie, Material und Produktion, Mobilität, Umwelt und Energie|
|Target group||Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Large companies, Universities, Universities of applied sciences, Competence centres, Research facilities, Single researchers, Start Up, (Non-profit) Associations, Authorities, Multipliers / Intermediaries|
|Type of event||Conference|
|FFG Unit of organisation||Thematic Programmes|