Send your request on goAustria to email@example.com
GIN - Funding, Guidelines
Global Incubator Network Austria (GIN) is a joint initiative of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH (aws). GIN is aimed at Austrian startups who want to internationalize their business activities in Asia, as well as Asian startups who want to get to know Austria as a startup hotspot, are looking for potential partners or are looking to further develop their business activities in the EU from Austria. Investors, incubators and accelerators from Austria and the GIN target regions are also addressed: Singapore, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Mainland China and South Korea.
How does it work?
What does the goAustria initiative offer to participants?
- Participation, presentation and exhibition in Vienna (2 to 3 days)
- Follow-up: Office in a co-working space (2 to 3 weeks)
- Individual coaching, mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Networking with potential partner companies, venture capital funds and Business Angels
- "Pitch Training"
- Demo Day: Presentation of the start-up to relevant players and investors
- Development of business models
- Networking and expert events
Who can participate?
What funding is available?
Description of the target group:
Innovative founders and young companies that have already completed their first product development and have already gained market experience.