OLD EN: ERA-NET
More than 80 % of European research activities in the public sector are carried out at national level, primarily under national and regional research programmes. In order to achieve Europe’s central goal of creating a vital European Research Area (ERA) it will be necessary to improve the coordination of national and regional research programmes.
With this in mind, the ERA-NET scheme was developed as part of the 6th and 7th EU Framework Programmes and further enhanced in the current Horizon 2020 Programme for continuing to ensure cross-border research and technology collaborations.
The ERA-NET scheme is aimed at:
- integrating and strengthening the ERA by poolingthe existing resources of national and regional programmes.
- developing long-term transnational cooperation between national/regional research programmes to carry out transnational research programmeswhere feasible.
ERA-NET projects contribute to European research competitiveness, especially where it is necessary to
- collaborate in providing solutions for shared problems(e.g. safety and security, climate protection);
- achieve critical massesin areas where national resources are scarce (e.g. rare diseases);
- develop common standards and approaches (e.g. plant genomics, food safety);
- focus on specific geographical topics(e.g. shared biological resources, environmental problems);
- ensure internal coordination in collaborations with non-EU countries(e.g. cooperation with China, Balkan states etc.).
- Das Europäische Förderangebot
- ERA-NET Cofund Electric Mobility Europe
- ERA.Net RUS Plus
- E-RARE 3
- ERA-NET Smart Grids Plus
- ERA-NET Cofund Smart Cities and Communities
- ERA-NET Cofund Smart Urban Futures (ENSUF)
- ERA-NET Cofund SUGI Sustainable Urbanisation Global Initiative
- PhotonicSensing ERA-Net Cofund
- ERA-NET Bioenergy
- JPI Climate