INDTECH is the European Commission's most prominent biannual conference on industrial technologies and this edition is expected to gather more than 1000 key stakeholders from Europe and beyond. Plenary sessions with great political impact on the industrial environment will be followed by different parallel sessions organised around the following three pillars:
- Technologies for sustainable growth
- Innovative industry for citizens
- Ecosystem and framing conditions
The programme includes plenary and parallel sessions, an exhibition, a matchmaking event and interactive sessions such as fish-bowls and world cafés.
Presenting new industrial applications for applied research on Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing.
Networking for industry, especially SMEs, and research.
Such as fish-bowls and world cafés suit perfectly to express your opinion.
Finding R&D&I partners for the upcoming calls 2019 and 2020 in Horizon 2020 NMBP (Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing).
Meet our speakers in bilateral meetings.
Meet potential collaboration partners to discuss ideas, and the services/technologies/products you are offering, or solutions you are interested in.
Participation is free of charge!
|Topic||Material und Produktion|
|Target group||Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Large companies, Universities, Universities of applied sciences, Competence centres, Research facilities, Single researchers, Start Up, (Non-profit) Associations, Authorities, Multipliers / Intermediaries, Youth|
|Type of event||Conference|
|FFG Unit of organisation||European and international programmes|
- Press information:"Innovative industries for smart growth" in the focus of the largest EU-conference in the field of industrial technologies
- Press information: Vienna to become hotspot for industrial innovations in October
- Press information: Innovative industries for smart growth – be part of a unique experience at INDTECH2018