Research Partnerships (Forschungspartnerschaften)
The Industrial PhD Programme (Industrienahe Dissertationen)
|Target group||SME, Large enterprises, Research facilities|
|Topic||Information technology, Human resources, Life sciences, Materials and production, Mobility, Environment and energy, Further issues, Space|
|Type of service||Funding|
|Förderinstrument||C12 L Dissertationen|
|FFG Unit of organisation||Structural programmes|
> CURRENT CALL open from 2.11.2016 until 3.10.2017 (latest): Industrienahe Dissertationen (Industrial PhD) 2016 - Apply now!
- Applicants: Companies or non-university research institutions with R&D activities in natural science and technology located in Austria
- The Industrial PhD candidate must be employed by an Austrian company for the duration of the PhD project (at least 50% of a full-time equivalent).
- Topic of the Industrial PhD thesis: Natural Science and Technology - especially Information technology, mobility, materials and production, environment and energy.
- The funding project must not be started before the funding application is received by the FFG.
- Proposals can be submitted continuously and are continuously evaluated by independent experts.
- Funding decisions are made following the meetings of the advisory board of the FFG General Programmes (advisory board of the FFG Basisprogramme). The dates of the advisory board meetings can be found here.
- 50% of the funds are dedicated to female students
- As soon as the funding is exhausted the call will be closed.