w-fFORTE - Economic stimuli from women in research and technology
Economic stimuli from women in research and technology
|FFG Unit of organisation||Structural programmes|
|Target group||SME, Large enterprises, Universities, Universities of applied sciences, Competence centres, Research facilities, Single researchers, Start-up, Non-profit organisations, Regional administrative bodies
* researchers and founders from science and technology * HR managers, executives and experts from research and technology
|Type of service||Advice, Initiative, Service, Trainings, Networking|
- "In focus: career" trainings for women in research and technology: Helping women to enhance their strategic career skills and providing an opportunity to ask experts individual questions. The focus is on topics such as strategy, team leadership and development, dealing with power, work-life balance and much more.
- Leadership workshops for men & women in cooperative research.
- Studies, knowledge transfer & events: w-fFORTE commissions studies that shed light on the existing structures in research and technology and that identify requirements for change.
- Implementation of the impetus programme "Laura Bassi Centres of Expertise": (i) Seven cooperative research centres that are established at university institutes and cooperate with company partners. (ii) An excellent woman researcher leads each of the research teams. (iii) The centres build on trans- and interdisciplinary research, team orientation, targeted personnel development as well as an efficient management structure as an answer to current requirements in science.
Information, findings and studies at: www.w-fFORTE.at