- Guide for Applicants "ENT III - Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chains"
- Projektbeschreibung - siehe Kapitel 7 im Guide for Applicants
- Instrumentenleitfaden Kooperative F&E-Projekte transnational (Version 2.0, 1.4.2015)
- Förderung - Kostenplan (Version 2.0, deutsch)
- Kostenleitfaden 2.0 und weitere kostenrelevante Informationen
- Eidesstattliche Erklärung zum KMU Status
- Projektskizze - für Pre-proposal check
Partner search tool
In order to facilitate the matchmaking of partners to set up a consortium we have created a tool that will be available during the duration of the ENT Flagship 2015 Call. The link to this partner search tool is here.
This call is open for project proposals in five call domains that have been identified and developed to deal with the challenges and objectives in the previous chapter:
- Cross-border freight transport corridors
- Hub development
- Urban / last mile logistics
- Organisational innovations and new business models in logistics
- Information infrastructure and services for logistics
The call aims at proposals that deliver operational strategies, applicable results and/or deployable products/services for improving effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of logistics in Europe. Because of the challenge based approach and in order to assess market-ready applications, this call deploys in line with HORIZON 2020 (H2020) Technology Readiness Levels (TRL).
Within the maximum duration of 24 months projects should at least reach TRL 3 and preferably a higher TRL up to TRL 6 in the frame of this call. Applicants shall clearly clarify in their proposalhow their proposed research activities can take the aspired solution from its starting point to the envisaged TRL. Moreover all projects shall substantiate in their project result reportsa realistic perspective for progressing towards TRL 6 or higher after.
- Eligible project type for Austrian applicants: applied research (industrial research or experimental development)
- Austrian partners register to the FFG eCall and upload the national cost-sheets
- If in your project are more than one Austrian partners, you have to nominate one leading partner. The leading partner submits the national cost-sheets.
- We recommend to make an appointment at the FFG for a counselling interview and a voluntary pre-proposal check (till 17.6.2015 the latest)