- Providing an in-depth insight into the setting of the Austrian and Canadian Science, Research and Innovation landscape.
- Illustrating the possibilities of joint co-operation including available funding opportunities.
- Demonstrating the specific fields of interest and strengths in Austria and Canada to find synergies and identify possible collaborations.
- Providing a platform to meet potential new co-operation partners in Austria.
- Conclusion of bilateral agreements between Austrian and Canadian partners.
Representatives of Canadian and Austrian universities, research organisations, research funding organisations, research-performing companies, federal/regional governments and authorities.
The Science and Innovation Days will be accompanied by site visits in Austria in line with the preferences of the Canadian participants.
For more information please visit the event website.