FFG Academy Training: "ERC at 3“ online sessions - Writing a competitive Advanced Grant proposal
With the Advanced Grant, the ERC supports leading, active researchers who have a track-record of significant research achievements in the last 10 years.
We will start with an introductory session on 17 June covering all ERC scientific domains (Physical Sciences and Engineering, Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities) and including Q&A session. This webinar will provide overview on:
- key features of the ERC Advanced Grant
- the Advanced Grant evaluation procedure
- important elements of a competitive proposal
Subsequently, three interactive ERC domain-specific online sessions will be offered, with the aim to provide a forum for more in-depth discussion of (potentially) domain-specific questions. ERC panel members and grantees have been invited to share their experiences and recommendations and answer questions by participants.
Please feel free to participate in one, severall or all domain-specific sessions. Kindly note that the number of participants for the domain-specific sessions is limited, and that priority will be given to researchers who plan to submit an ERC Advanced Grant proposal at an Austrian institution to the 2020 Call or within the next few years.
- Social Sciences and Humanities: 2 July 2020 -> Recording and Presentation
- Life Sciences: 7 July 2020 -> Recording and Presentation
- Physical Sciences and Engineering: 9 July 2020 -> Recording and Presentation
Training Language: English