Are you a junior scientist interested in European funding programmes for Research & Innovation (R&I) and would like to improve your knowledge in this area? If yes, then take part in the Fit4Funding course! After this course, you will have sufficient knowledge to kick-off your own European funding journey.
You will get
- an introduction on the relevant political background of European funding and an overview of available programmes
- insights on proposal preparation, peer review processes & information on programmes for developing your career
- an overview on important cross-cutting topics in the context of European R & I projects
- Furthermore, you will learn the EU “jargon” and how to make use of the Austrian support structure when preparing a project
The course design offers a mix of online self-learning modules provided on an e-learning platform, several short (live) webinars and a one-day live online training (for the live events, please see event table below to mark your calendars!). You have to invest around 30 learning units à 50 minutes over a period of 5 weeks (17 April to 22 May 2023).
TARGET GROUP: junior scientists from universities, research organisations and companies.
For more information on the 4 main modules and the overall course schedule please check the detailed course programme.
Registration is open from 15 February to 15 March 2023.
Calendar of live events (webinars, and training day)
- Kick-off, introductory session: Webinar 17 April, 9.30 – 10.30
- Module 1 “Major EU research funding programmes”: Webinar 21 April, 9.30– 11.00
- Module 2 “Towards a successful project proposal”: Webinar 28 April, 9.30 – 11.00, plus Online Training day 3 May, 9.30 – 16.30
- Module 3 “European Funding Programmes to boost your career”: Webinar 11 May, 9.30 to 11.00
- Module 4 “Good to know about cross-cutting topics in European R & I projects” and Closing Session: Webinar 22 May, 9.30 – 11.00
Kleine und mittlere Unternehmen (KMU), Große Unternehmen (GU), Universitäten, Fachhochschulen, Kompetenzzentren, Forschungseinrichtungen, Einzel-ForscherInnen, Start-Up, (Gemeinnützige) Vereine, Gebietskörperschaften, Multiplikatoren / Intermediäre