Webinar: Eureka Austria-Israel Call 2023
The national funding bodies from Austria and Israel have allocated funding for organisations collaborating on international R&D projects.
The partnership will support research and innovation projects within all thematic fields, however project applications in the fields of Health and Bioconvergence are particularly welcome.
In this interactive webinar the organisers FFG and IIA will share more information about the call, including details on funding support and how you can find project partners. You can ask questions and interact with all other participants during this session. Potential applicants from Austria and Israel but also other Eureka countries are welcome to attend.
- 10:00 Introduction of the Call & Moderation | FFG EIP Ines Marinkovic, Eureka NCP
- 10:05 Eureka Application, smartsimple | Eureka Secretariat (ESE), Hilde Haeleydt
- 10:20 Application and funding in Austria | FFG BP Amrei Strehl, Stefanie Kurasch
- 10:35 Application and funding in Israel | IIA Neta Gruber, Uzi Bar Sadeh
- 10:50 Supporting innovators | AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tel Aviv, Markus Haas
- 11:00 Partnering Opportunities | Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Astrid Flandorfer
- 11:10-11:30 Q&A, Moderation Ines Marinkovic
Note: The FFG call website will be available as of 1 June 2023. The Eureka Austria-Israel call will be open from 1 June to 11 September 2023.
Kleine und mittlere Unternehmen (KMU), Große Unternehmen (GU), Universitäten, Forschungseinrichtungen