„Wednesday Webinar-series“ on Funding opportunities for cooperation in Science, Technology and Innovation
Programm experts provide you with hands-on information about transnational funding opportunities on European (Horizon 2020) and Austrian level, with a focus on US-AT cooperation possibilities, and are online to answer your questions.
Take advantage of getting
- an overview on exciting European and Austrian funding opportunities for transnational STI cooperation,
- insight into the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, a European Programme encouraging transnational, intersectoral and interdisciplinary mobility across the world,
- insight into the attractive excellence grant system of the European Research Council (ERC) allowing researchers to identify news opportunities and directions in any field of research,
- expert know-how on Austrian support for starting up your own business.
Join us on May 3, 2017 from 12:00 -1:00 PM EST (= 18:00-19:00 CEST): "Supporting Start-up cooperation"
|Date||Topic||Recording & Presentations|
April 19, 2017
Europe provides many opportunities for researchers to become involved in exciting areas of research by building up long-lasting partnerships. Austria also offers a range of attractive funding possibilities for STI cooperation.
This one-hour-webinar gives an overview on appropriate funding schemes on European and Austrian level including funds of Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG), Austrian Science Fund (FWF), Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research (OeAD), Horizon 2020 and COST.
Speakers: Karin Sommer | FFG – Division of General Programmes; Manfred Halver | FFG – Divison European and International Programmes
|April 26, 2017
12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
|Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions and ERC: Your ticket to Europe?|
Europe is an exciting and dynamic place to carry out research. The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) and the European Research Council (ERC) offer attractive funding possibilities for researchers in all career stages and across all disciplines. This one-hour-webinar focuses on the MSCA Individual Fellowships and the main funding schemes within the ERC. Besides presenting key features of these programmes it will include tips for a competitive proposal, current success rates and information on the submission process. Join this webinar to find out how you can enhance your career development in Europe!
Speakers: Therese Lindahl & Ylva Huber | FFG – Divison European and International Programmes
|May 3, 2017
12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
|Supporting Start-up cooperation||Register here!|
Funding instruments provided by Austrian funding bodies like AWS-Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH (Austrian federal promotional bank) or FFG cover the process of idea generation, product development, founding, funding and financing via Business Angels and Venture Capital. If you want to start your Entrepreneurial Venture in Austria, this one-hour-webinar will give you a great overview of the relevant support schemes. Experts supporting start-ups in Austria will answer your questions. Moreover you will get insight into the mission of the Open Austria Silicon Valley Office.
- Jürgen Rattenberger | FFG – Divison of General Programmes
- Johannes Sarx | AWS-Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH
- Georg Fürlinger | Technology Officer of ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA, Open Austria Silicon Valley Office