goAustria 2weeks – October 2018 (6th Call)
call duration: 4 Apr 2018 (12:00 CEST) to 4 June 2018 (12:00 CEST)Verfügbarkeit: 04.04.2018 12:00 bis 04.06.2018 12:00
The "goAustria 2weeks" program enables participants to gain valuable insights, experiences and contacts in the Start-Up Hotspot Austria network. This will help them get their innovation and their company ready for the European market. goAustria also offers participants a breakout session to Sytria, a highly innovative region in Austria, where the participants will meet some leading corporates of Austria, to explore opportunities for collaboration.
How does it work?
A jury comprised of Austrian and international experts will select up to 10 international start-ups to participate in the incubator initiative. The program will run for two weeks and explore the opportunities and peculiarities of the Austrian and European market.
The program takes place in Vienna from September 17 until September 28, 2018.
What does the goAustria program offer to participants?
- Office in a co-working space (for the two weeks)
- Accomodation (for the two weeks)
- Travel grant (partial coverage)
- Individual coaching and mentoring for market validation
- Introduction to Austrian and European business cultures
- Networking with potential business partners, venture capital funds and business angels
- Ptiching event: present your start-up to relevant players and investors
- Development of business models
- Networking and expert events
- Breakout session to Styria
Who can participate?
The "goAustria 2weeks" call in fall 2018 addresses innovative founders and young companies (early stage start-ups) that have already developed their first prototyp. Focus is given to the GIN target countries (Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapore and South Korea) and other non-European countries. Technological focus for the October 2018 batch is ICT: IoT, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence AR/VR. Fields of application include, but are not limited to, Automotive, Energy, Fintech and Edu-Tech. We strongly encourage applications from female founders.
How do I apply?
Application at GIN goAustria