Gigabit Academy'22: 5G International Exchange Forum
Learn about 5G use cases & applications and exchange ideas with pioneers in Europe, Asia and beyond!
The 5G exchange forum is hosted by Austrian Research Promotion Agendy (FFG) and the Austrian Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Regions und Tourism (BMLRT) together with the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), the Global Incubator Network (GIN) and the Vienna Business Agency and takes place during the Startup Week Vienna Up' 22.
What can you expect:
- Experience and contacts with corporates in the field of 5G
- Start-up pitches on innovative 5G use cases
- International perspectives and networking opportunities
- Support for cooperations and partnerships
- Tailored and comprehensive expertise
- Overview of trends, technologies and industries related to 5G applications such as Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, AR/VR, Simulations, Robotics, Drones to name a few
We look forward to welcoming you at the Sound Museum in Vienna, or virtually!
Participation requirements: The event is open to all interested individuals (on site & online).
Registration: If you only want to participate in the 5G International Exchange Forum, then register as Participant "Vienna Up'22". If you would also like to participate in other Gigabit Academy events, register as a "Gigabit Academy Explorer".
Sound Museum Vienna (covered courtyard on the ground floor), Seilerstätte 30, A-1010 Vienna.
Each visitor to the event on site will receive a ticket for the Sound Museum, with which the entire current exhibition spaces can be visited.
Arrival by public transport:
- U1 Karlsplatz or Stephansplatz
- U2 Karlsplatz
- U3 Stephansplatz
- U4 Karlsplatz or Stadtpark
- 1, 62 station Karlsplatz/Opera
- 2, 71, D Station Schwarzenbergplatz
- Badner Bahn station Karlsplatz/Opera
Arrival by bike:
- The Sound Museum can be reached via Seilerstätte, Schwarzenbergplatz and Walfischgasse in both directions of travel.
Arrival by car:
- The Sound Museum does not have its own parking spaces. Please note the applicable short term parking rates in the public parking lots of the City of Vienna (1st district).
- Public parking garages nearby:
- Contipark underground car park Kärntnerringgarage, Mahlerstraße 6/8, 1010 Vienna.
- Kärtnerstraße underground car park, Kärntner Str. 51, 1010 Vienna
|Thema||Digitalisierung & Breitband, Energiewende, Gesellschaft & Sicherheit, Innovative & wettbewerbsfähige Unternehmen, Klimaneutrale Stadt, Kooperation & Forschungsinfrastruktur, Lebenswissenschaften & Gesundheit, Mobilitätswende, Produktion & Material, Quantenforschung & -technologie, Weltraum & Luftfahrt, Themenoffen, weitere Themen|
|Zielgruppe||Kleine und mittlere Unternehmen (KMU), Große Unternehmen (GU), Forschungseinrichtungen, Start-Up, Multiplikatoren / Intermediäre|