The FFG provides all Austrian National Contact Points (NCPs) for the various Horizon 2020 (H2020) topic areas and programme lines and supports you in realising your project ideas at EU level.
- National NCP coordinator: Andrea Höglinger
- Legal and Financial Aspects: Martin Baumgartner
- SMEs: Christian Frey, Ines Haberl
- Access to Finance: Marcus Bidmon
- European Research Council (ERC): Ylva Huber
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET): David Kolman
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions on skills, training and career development: Therese Lindahl
- European Research Infrastructures: Manfred Halver
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) : Thomas Zergoi
- Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing: Gerald Kern
- Space - Smart, green and integrated transport: Hans Rohowetz
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing: Astrid Hoebertz
- Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bio-economy & Biotechnology: Simone Kurz
- Secure, clean and efficient energy: Siegfried Loicht
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials - Science with and for Society: Michalis Tzatzanis
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies: Kay Felder
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies - Spreading excellence and widening participation: Ralf König
- Security: Jeannette Klonk
The NCPs work in close cooperation and coordination with the Austrian representatives (delegates, experts) in the relevant programme committees.
Researchers from large national research institutions, such as universities, may initially contact their internal service units.
The FFG’s measures in the field of European and International Programmes are financed by the Republic of Austria and the Austrian Economic Chamber.