The Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG acts as the National Contact Point (NCP) for the European research and innovation programmes. Our key task is to support applicants from science and industry who wish to participate in these programmes. In our capacity as National Contact Point we act in close cooperation with the EU Commission and with national partners and clients.
The FFG provides all Austrian National Contact Points (NCPs) for Horizon Europe and supports you in realising your project ideas at EU level.
- National NCP-coordinator >> Andrea Höglinger
- Legal and Financial Aspects >> Martin Baumgartner; Tamara-Katharina Mitiska
- European Research Council (ERC) >> Ylva Huber; Lil Reif
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions >> Therese Lindahl; Yasmin Dolak-Struss; Lil Reif
- Research Infrastructures >> Manfred Halver; Thomas Zergoi
- Health >> Astrid Hoebertz; Ines Haberl
- Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society >> Kay Felder; Michalis Tzatzanis
- Civil Security for Society >> Jeannette Klonk
- Digital, Industry and Space >> Gerald Kern; Mihaela Albu, Thomas Zergoi; Manfred Halver; Hans Rohowetz
- Climate, Energy and Mobility >> Andrea Hoffmann; Michalis Tzatzanis; Siegfried Loicht; Hans Rohowetz
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment >> Simone Jährig; Theresa van Hoesel; Birgit Steininger; Susanne Meissner-Dragosits
- European Innovation Council (EIC)>> Christian Frey; Angelo Nuzzo
- European Innovation Ecosystems (EIE)>> Christian Frey; Angelo Nuzzo
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) >> Gerald Kern
- Widening participation and spreading excellence >> Ralf König; Andrea Höglinger; Michalis Tzatzanis
- Reforming and enhancing the European Research and Innovation system >> Ralf König; Andrea Höglinger; Michalis Tzatzanis
- National NCP coordinator >> Andrea Höglinger
- Legal and Financial Aspects >> Martin Baumgartner
- SMEs >> Christian Frey, Ines Haberl
- Access to Finance >> Marcus Bidmon
- European Research Council (ERC) >> Ylva Huber
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) >> Angelo Nuzzo
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions on skills, training and career development >> Therese Lindahl
- European Research Infrastructures >> Manfred Halver
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) >> Thomas Zergoi
- Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing: Gerald Kern
- Space - Smart, green and integrated transport: Hans Rohowetz
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing: Astrid Hoebertz
- Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bio-economy & Biotechnology: Birgit Steininger; Simone Jährig
- Secure, clean and efficient energy >> Siegfried Loicht
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials - Science with and for Society: Michalis Tzatzanis
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies >> Kay Felder
- Spreading excellence and widening participation >> Ralf König
- Security >> Jeannette Klonk
The NCPs work in close cooperation and coordination with the Austrian representatives (delegates, experts) in the relevant programme committees.
Researchers from large national research institutions, such as universities, may initially contact their internal service units.
The FFG’s measures in the field of European and International Programmes are financed by the Republic of Austria and the Austrian Economic Chamber.