Our distinguished and qualitative information, consulting and networking services are directed at all Austrian players involved or interested in European research initiatives. Our services range from project-specific assistance through to support in strategically positioning companies and organisations within the European research and innovation environment.
- Consulting: What opportunities are offered by the various European research and innovation programmes? Which programme best reflects your interests? How can you strategically position yourself within the relevant networks? Our focus lies in providing personalised consulting and support. Our services range from project consulting to supporting your entire organisation as it strategically positions itself within the EU research and innovation environment. Reliable legal and financial advice ensures your success.
- FFG Academy: Want to expand your knowledge? Are you interested in project preparation, cost calculations, reporting and project management? Whether you’re a newcomer or experienced professional, training courses and webinars offered by the FFG Academy are designed to provide support in these areas.
- European partner search service: Still looking for a suitable project partner? Finding the right partner is one of the most intensive tasks involved in preparing a project. We support you in our role as the National Contact Point.
- Technology transfer: The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps companies and research institutions to go international within the European market.
- Career opportunities in Europe: It is well known that scientists and researchers are welcomed the world over: the European research landscape offers great career opportunities. We have the answers to your questions concerning an international career.
- Background information & analysis: We provide decision-makers from science, industry and politics with clear and concise information and analyses, supporting them in agenda setting and strategic positioning within the European research area.
As the Austrian National Contact Point (NCP), the FFG offers you a comprehensive range of consulting and support services designed to help you get the most out of European RTI developments and programmes.
FFG activities relating to European and international programmes are funded by the Republic of Austria and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.