Legal and financial questions about Horizon Europe
From application to final accounting: legal and financial questions arise throughout an EU project. Familiarising yourself with the relevant regulations is essential for the smooth running of a research project.
This webpage is constantly completed with the latest information announced by the EU Commission.
concerning legal and financial topics in Horizon Europe:
- Events and webinars on legal and financial aspects in Horizon Europe (only in German)
- Legal and financial information in our newsletter "FFG: Europa und Internationales im Fokus" (only in German)
- FAQ by FFG of questions on legal and financial issues in Horizon Europe asked by Austrian programme participants and the answers provided by the EU-Commission
- Advice on Open Science in Horizon Europe
- Comparison document "Comparison FFG:Horizon Europe"
- Legal and financial information on Horizon 2020
|Program Owner / Sponsor|
European and international programmes
Aeronautics and Space, Environment and energy, Further research areas, Human Resources, Information technology, Life Sciences, Material and manufacturing, Mobility and Transport, Security and Defense
(Non-profit) Associations, Authorities, Competence centres, Large companies, Research facilities, Single researchers, Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Start Up, Universities, Universities of applied sciences
|Description of the target group||.|
|Type of offer||
|Availability from||10.10.2020 - constantly|