Legal and financial questions about Horizon Europe
From application to final reporting: legal and financial questions arise throughout an EU project. Familiarising yourself with the relevant regulations is essential for the smooth running of a research project.
This webpage is constantly completed with the latest information announced by the EU Commission.
For basic consultation on legal and financial questions, please contact your thematic NCP or the grant service unit of your university or these contact persons of your not university related research organisation.
For specific legal and financial questions, please contact the legal & financial team of the "European and International Programmes" department (see at the bottom). We will show you the way through the maze of rules and regulations - by phone, email or in a personal or virtual meeting.
By using the four buttons below, you will be forwarded to thematic pages dealing with the legal and financial aspects of the respective project phase:
concerning legal and financial topics in Horizon Europe:
- Events and webinars on legal and financial aspects in Horizon Europe (only in German)
- Legal and financial information in our newsletter "FFG: Europa und Internationales im Fokus" (only in German)
- FAQ by FFG of questions on legal and financial aspects in Horizon Europe asked by Austrian programme participants and the answers provided by the EU-Commission
- Advice on Open Science in Horizon Europe
- Comparison document "Comparison FFG:Horizon Europe"
- Legal and financial information about Horizon 2020
The essentials in brief
|Program Owner / Sponsor|
Digitalisation & Broadband, Energy Transition, Europe & International, Further research areas, Life Sciences & Health, Mobility Transition, People, Qualification & Gender, Production & Materials, Society & Security, Space & Aviation
(Non-profit) Associations, Authorities, Competence centres, Large companies, Research facilities, Single researchers, Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Start Up, Universities, Universities of applied sciences
|Description of the target group||.|
|Type of offer||