Are you planning to submit a Doctoral Network in the Horizon Europe programme Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA)? Here you will find both basic and detailed information about the programme as well as links to relevant documents and guidelines.
Infos about the Doctoral Networks
- FFG Infosheet offering a fast overview on the MSCA Doctoral Networks and its eligibility conditions.
- Slides from our FFG Academy training, featuring the basic rules for the Doctoral Networks
- An overview of all relevant EC documents related to the call, including the annotated proposal template and the MSCA specific evaluation form
- Slides about the evaluation criteria and tipps and tricks for a successful proposal (from our FFG Academy training)
- Slides about Cross-Cutting Issues for Doctoral Networks (Open Science, Green Charter, Ethics & Security)
- Horizon Europe Programme Guide: instructive document, in particular with regards to the gender dimension of research projects, ethics and open science practices
- MSCA Green Charter: all MSCA-funded projects are encouraged to address the principles of the MSCA Green Charter on a "best effort" basis
- EC Ethics Guide: How to complete your ethics self-assessment
- „The principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (“Charter and Code”): have to be followed by all MSCA host organisations
- MSCA Guidelines on Supervision and Principles for Innovative Doctoral Training should be observed by all MSCA Doctoral Networks
- List of Participating Countries in Horizon Europe
- EU Funding & Tenders Online Manual
Austrian DN coordinators can get detailed feedback and support for their proposal.
- Please contact the grant service of your organization, if applicable (contacts for Austrian universities)
- If your organization does not offer a proposalcheck, please send your full proposal (B1 and B2) as a .doc or .pdf until 17 October 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org (or if you wish via file transfer). We work on a first come – first served basis.