Are you planning to submit a Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Horizon Europe programme Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA)? Here you will find both basic and detailed information about the programme as well as links to relevant documents and guidelines.
Infos about the Postdoctoral Fellowships
- FFG Infosheet offering a fast overview on the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships and its eligibility conditions.
- Three short videos on the Postdoctoral Fellowships from the FFG Youtube channel:
- An overview of all relevant EC documents related to the call, including
- Postdoctoral Fellowships Guide for Applicants
- Annotated proposal template
- Common mistakes in MSCA-PF proposal submission
- Specific FAQ on Postdoctoral Fellowships answered by the EC
- MSCA specific evaluation form
- Guidance on the 8 year rule for research experience
- List of Participating Countries in Horizon Europe relevant for deciding about your host country/ies regarding the fellowship and/or the non-academic placement
- EC Short video about Open Science in MSCA
- EC Short video about Communication and Outreach in MSCA
- Horizon Europe Programme Guide: instructive document, in particular with regards to the gender dimension of research projects, ethics and open science practices
- EC Guide: How to complete your ethics self-assessment: relevant for completing the ethics tables in the A Forms
- The European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers have to be followed by all MSCA host organisations
- MSCA Guidelines on Supervision
- MSCA Green Charter: all MSCA-funded projects are encouraged to address the principles of the MSCA Green Charter on a "best effort" basis
Applicants with an Austrian host organization can get detailed feedback and support for their proposal.
- Please contact the grant service of your organization, if applicable (contacts for Austrian universities)
- If your host organization does not offer a proposalcheck, please send your full proposal (B1 and B2) as a .doc or .pdf until 15 August 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org (or if you wish via file transfer). We work on a first come – first served basis.