Legal and financial questions about Horizon 2020
From application to final reporting: legal and financial questions arise throughout an EU project. Familiarising yourself with the relevant regulations is essential for the smooth running of a research project.
For basic legal and financial questions as well as questions concerning the Funding & Tenders Opportunities Portal please contact your thematic NCP, the grant service unit of your university or the contact persons in your not university related research organisation.
By using the four buttons below, you will be forwarded to thematic pages dealing with the legal and financial aspects of the respective project phase:
concerning legal and financial topics in Horizon 2020:
- Events and webinars on legal and financial aspects in Horizon 2020
- Legal and financial information in the newsletter "FFG: Europa und Internationales im Fokus" (in German only)
- FAQ collection by FFG with questions from programme participants on legal and financial aspects in Horizon 2020
- Advice on Open Access and Open Data in Horizon 2020
- Comparative document "Gegenüberstellung FFG : Horizon 2020" (in German only)
The essentials in brief
|Program Owner / Sponsor|
Europe & International
(Non-profit) Associations, Authorities, Competence centres, Large companies, Research facilities, Single researchers, Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Start Up, Universities, Universities of applied sciences
|Description of the target group||.|
|Type of offer||