Webinar: Transnational Eureka Lightweighting Call
International Webinar and Project Pitches
Lightweighting is an economic heavyweight and key to climate protection. Lightweighting is also a strategic research and innovation topic.
In this webinar you will get insight into the Lightweighting R&D strategy in the European and global context and into the Eureka activities aimed to promote lightweighting. Learn about the timeline and challenges framing the Eureka Lightweighting call. The submission process will be illustrated and the funding agencies of Austria, Belgium, France, Canada, Luxembourg, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and South Korea will present their national focus and procedures. Pitches submitted to the Pitching-Platform will be invited for presentation.
- 14:00 - 14:05 CET, 08:00 - 08:05 EST, 22:00 - 22:05 KST - Welcome (Michael Walch - FFG)
- 14:05 - 14:20 CET, 08:05 - 08:20 EST, 22:05 - 22:20 KST - Lightweighting initiative and Lightweighting R&D strategy (Dr. Andreas Dorda - BMK)
- 14:20 - 14:30 CET, 08:20 - 08:30 EST, 22:20 - 22:30 KST - Eureka Lightweighting call - scope, timeline, and submission procedure (Michael Walch - FFG)
- 14:30 - 15:30 CET, 08:30 - 09:30 EST, 22:30 - 23:30 KST - Project pitches
- 15:45 - 16:45 CET, 09:45 - 10:45 EST, 23:45 - 00:45 KST - National funding details (All participating funding bodies)
- 16:45 - 17:00 CET, 10:45 - 11:00 EST, 00:45 - 01:00 KST - Q&A
Kleine und mittlere Unternehmen (KMU), Große Unternehmen (GU), Universitäten, Fachhochschulen, Kompetenzzentren, Forschungseinrichtungen