Production of the Future, 11. Call, Bilateral Cooperation Austria – Chinese Academy of Sciences, CAS, China
Cooperativ RTD Projects in the field of NanotechnologyVerfügbarkeit: 19.01.2015 09:00 bis 13.03.2015 11:00
FFG is prepared to provide financial support for selected Cooperative R&D Project for max. 3 years. The total call budget for the Austrian project partners is EUR 1 million (equivalent to around CNY 8.3 million). The funding amount for Austrian partners must be between EUR 100,000 and 1.000,000 (equivalent to around CNY 8.3 million) per project. The budget provided by FFG can only be used to cover costs related to the project parts carried out by the Austrian project partners. The funding regulations for Austrian project partners are laid down in the respective call documents.
The call starts on 19 January 2015.
An overview of previous calls under the RTI Initiative “Production of the Future” is provided here.
Deadline for submission via FFG eCall and to CAS Chinese Academy of Sciences
CAS: 13 March 2015, 18:00 at China Standard Time (C.S.T.)
FFG eCall: 13 March 2015, 11:00 at Central European Time (C.E.T.)
Detailed information is provided in the documents available in the Download Center
Strategic Objectives of the Call
- Strengthen the innovation potential of national real assets manufacturing by improving the industry´s access to research competences at universities and research organisations.
- Built up research competences in at least one of the relevant topics in the thematic area of nanotechnology stated in the guide for proposers.
- Increase European and international collaborations and networks and foster cooperations to solve interdisciplinary challenges in research
Operative Objectives of the Call – relevant for Austrian participants
Objective 1: Efficient use of resources and raw materials and efficient production technologies
Objective 2: Flexible production
Objective 3: Manufacture of high-quality products
The Cooperative R&D Project must address at least one of the following topics
- Nanoprinting and nanolithography, inkjet
- Nanofunctional materials (incl. semiconductor materials, Graphene, polymer composites, modelling, functional inks, materials characterization, advanced printed energy devices)
- Nanosafety and –toxicity (incl. standardization), regulation and risk governance
- Nanomedicine, nanotoxicology, pharmacokinetics
- Nanometrology, nanosimulation and sensors
- Nanophotonic devices
- Nanobiology related topics
Detailed information is provided in the documents in the Download Center.