Production of the Future, 16. Call, Bilateral Cooperation Austria – Chinese Academy of Sciences, CAS, China
Cooperativ R&D Projects in the field of advanced materialsVerfügbarkeit: 04.02.2016 09:00 bis 31.05.2016 11:00
Deadline for submission via FFG eCall and to CAS Chinese Academy of Sciences:
- FFG eCall: 31 May 2016, 11:00 at Central European Time (C.E.T.)
- CAS: 31 May 2016, 18:00 at China Standard Time (C.S.T.)
Detailed information is provided in the documents available in the Download Center.
Strategic Objectives of the Call
- Increase the innovation performance of the national manufacturing industry by making better use of collaboration options to solve challenging interdisciplinary tasks, by motivating companies that have so far shown little or no innovation activity and by improving the industry’s access to relevant research expertise available at research institutions and organisations.
- Built up research expertise in research institutions by establishing and expanding research and teaching capacities (e.g. through the establishment of endowed professorships).
- Strengthen European and international collaborations and networks by participating in ERA-Nets (European Research Area Networks) relevant to the manufacturing industry, by carrying out bilateral calls with selected non-EU countries or by organising research workshops with Austrian stakeholders from the manufacturing industry and production research in selected countries within and outside Europe
Operative Objectives of the Call – relevant for Austrian participants
The Cooperative R&D Project must address at least one of the following topics
- Advanced Materials for Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials for Medicine