Production of the Future, 27. Call, Cooperation Austria – SHANGHAI University and SITI, China
Cooperativ R&D Projects in the field of Nanotechnology and 3D PrintingVerfügbarkeit: 28.03.2018 12:00 bis 21.06.2018 11:00
FFG is prepared to provide selected Cooperative R&D Projects with financial support for a maximum of 3 years. The total call budget for the Austrian project partners is EUR 0,7 million (equivalent to around CNY 5,4 million). The funding amount for Austrian partners in a joint project must be between EUR 100,000 and EUR 700,000. The budget provided by FFG can only be used to cover costs related to the project parts carried out by the Austrian project partners. The funding regulations for Austrian project partners are laid down in the respective call documents.
The call starts on 28 March 2018.
An overview of previous calls under the RTI Initiative “Production of the Future” is provided here (https://www.ffg.at/produktionderzukunft).
Deadline for submission via FFG eCall and to the submission office at SHANGHAI University:
SHANGHAI University: 21 June 2018, 17:00 at China Standard Time (C.S.T.)
FFG eCall: 21 June 2018, 11:00 at Central European Summer Time (C.E.S.T.)
Detailed information is provided in the documents available in the Download Center
Strategic Objectives of the Call
1. Increase the innovation performance of the national manufacturing industry by making better use of collaboration options to solve challenging interdisciplinary tasks, by motivating companies that have so far shown little or no innovation activity and by improving the industry’s access to relevant research expertise available at research institutions and organisations.
2. Built up research expertise in research institutions by establishing and expanding research and teaching capacities (e.g. through the establishment of endowed professorships).
3. Strengthen European and international collaborations and networks by participating in ERA-Nets (European Research Area Networks) relevant to the manufacturing industry, by carrying out bilateral calls with selected non-EU countries or by organising research workshops with Austrian stakeholders from the manufacturing industry and production research in selected countries within and outside Europe.
Operative Objectives of the Call – relevant for Austrian participants
Objective 1: Efficient use of resources and raw materials and efficient production technologies
Objective 2: Flexible production
Objective 3: Manufacture of high-quality products
The Cooperative R&D Projects must address at least one of the following topics:
1. Nano- and low dimensional nanomaterials, functional devices
2. Controllable Porous Nanomaterials, focusing on feature study and application development, especially their effects and functions in the development of molecular diagnosis technologies, methods and devices
3. Micro/Nano thin films and advanced characterization methods
4. 3D-printing, especially high performance ceramic printing
Detailed information is provided in the documents in the Download Center.