“ERC at 3“ online sessions by the FFG Academy: Towards a compelling ERC proposal - For Starters and Consolidators
With the ERC Starting Grant, the ERC supports talented early-career scientists (minimum 2, maximum 7 years post-PhD defense) in establishing their scientific independence, often by heading their own research team for the first time. The ERC Consolidator Grant addresses excellent early-career scientists (minimum 7, maximum 12 years post PhD defense) seeking to consolidate their independent research agenda and team.
The three interactive ERC domain-specific online sessions provide a forum to discuss questions and challenges that may be more specific to certain fields of research.
The following ERC panel members and grantees have kindly agreed to share their experiences and recommendations and answer questions by participants during these sessions:
- Dorit Geva, Central European University
- Maximilian Fochler, University of Vienna
- Matthias Horn, University of Vienna
- Helmut Ritsch, University of Innsbruck
Please feel free to participate in one, severall or all domain-specific sessions. Kindly note that the number of participants is limited, and that priority will be given to researchers planning to submit an ERC Starting or Consolidator Grant proposal at an Austrian institution to the 2024 Calls or within the next few years.
- Physical Sciences and Engineering: 25 May 2023, 3 pm – 5 pm
- Life Sciences: 31 May 2023, 3 pm – 5 pm
- Social Sciences and Humanities: 2 June 2023, 3 pm – 5 pm
Training Language: English