FFG is prepared to provide selected Cooperative R&D Project with financial support for a maximum of 3 years. The total call budget for the Austrian project partners is EUR 0,5 million (equivalent to around CNY 4,5 million). The funding amount for Austrian partners applied for in a joint project must be between EUR 100,000 and 500,000 (equivalent to around CNY 4.5 million). The budget provided by FFG can only be used to cover costs related to the project parts carried out by the Austrian project partners. The funding regulations for Austrian project partners are laid down in the respective call documents.
The call starts on 1 October 2014.
An overview of previous calls under the RTI Initiative “Production of the Future” is provided here.
Deadline for submission via FFG eCall and to SHANGHAI University:
SHANGHAI University: 12 January 2015, 18:00 at China Standard Time (C.S.T.)
FFG eCall: 12 January 2015, 12:00 at Central European Time (C.E.T.)
Detailed information is provided in the documents available in the Download Center
Strategic Objectives of the Call
- Strengthen the innovation potential of national real assets manufacturing by improving the industry´s access to research competences at universities and research organisations.
- Built up research competences in at least one of the relevant topics in the thematic area of nanotechnology stated in the guide for proposers.
- Increase European and international collaborations and networks and foster cooperations to solve interdisciplinary challenges in research
Operative Objectives of the Call – relevant for Austrian participants
Objective 1: Efficient use of resources and raw materials and efficient production technologies
Objective 2: Flexible production
Objective 3: Manufacture of high-quality products
The Cooperative R&D Project must address at least one of the following topics:
- Nanowires and Devices: Special focus on nanoscale materials, nanowires, devices and nanoparticles and morphology-dependent properties
- Nanomaterial: In situ characterization and calculations
- Nanoimprint Lithography / Graphene / Sensors/ Roll to Roll / Additive manufacturing / 3D Printing: Special focus on micro/nano-imprint lithography, functional micro contact- and inkjet printing and 3D printing
- Multifunctional nanofibrillated cellulose film for flexible electronics and sensors
- Nano Corporate Polymers: Special focus on thermally-functional polymer and nanocomposites
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Detailed information is provided in the documents in the Download Center.