Clean Energy Transition Partnership
The Clean Energy Transition Partnership (CETPartnership) is a transnational initiative on joint research, technological development and Innovation (RTDI) programming to boost and accelerate the energy transition, building upon regional and national RTDI funding programmes. It brings together more than 70 partners from 32 countries.
The CETPartnership Transition Initiatives (TRIs) are thematic configurations of CETPartnership funding partners to work together on a specific Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) Challenge. The CETPartnership has established the following seven TRIs which address the seven CETPartnership RTDI Challenges:
- TRI 1: Integrated Net-zero-emissions Energy System
- TRI 2: Enhanced zero emission Power Technologies
- TRI 3: Enabling Climate Neutrality with Storage Technologies, Renewable Fuels and CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) and CCU (Carbon Capture and Utilisation)
- TRI 4: Efficient zero emission Heating and Cooling Solutions
- TRI 5: Integrated Regional Energy Systems
- TRI 6: Integrated Industrial Energy Systems
- TRI 7: Integration in the Built Environment
The CETPartnership enables 70 national and regional RTDI programme owners and managers from 32 countries (26 EU Member States and 5 Associated Countries and one associated partner) to align their priorities, pool national budgets of 210 Mill EUR for two joint calls in 2022 and 2023, as well as to implement annual joint calls from 2022 to 2027.
Austrian applicants are entitled to participate in TRI 3, 5 and 6 only.